- Length Over All (LOA): 9′ 5″
- Breadth (B): 5′ 1″
- Depth (D): 1′ 10″
- Weight: 200 kg approx. for the whole boat including the paddle system
- Wall thickness: FRP laminate of approx. 4 to 5 mm with stiffeners on the floor and sides
- Seat: 4 passenger
- Color: of your choice
- Optional roof extra – Rs. 10,000
- Low maintenance.
- No caulking, no leaks. Hulls are one continuous piece of FRP with no joints or gaps to allow water into the hull.
- No plank shrinkage when laid up. Wooden hulls suffer from plank shrinkage when brought out of the water and laid up in the sun.
- FRP does not shrink or swell so leakage and re-caulking are avoided.
- Rot proof and resistant to borers. FRP is non-organic and will not rot. As a plastic it cannot be eaten by marine borers.
- Corrosion and electrolysis reduced. FRP is inert. As a plastic it will not corrode.
- FRP laminated boat has no adverse effect on the flora and fauna of the water
- The listed price is for the standard paddle boat with 4 paddle system. Any changes or modification to the boat will change the final price
- Price is ex-factory. Delivery price from the factory to the client side will be added on need to basis.