- Material: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Color: Options available
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in: Nepal
Hand wash station – Contactless
Kapilvastu Glassfiber Industry introduces FRP Contactless Hand Wash station. Fiber Reinforced Plastic is a composite material made of a polyester resin reinforced with fibers.
- 100% quality assurance
- Feet pedal available so no need to touch the faucet
- Can be assembled as per the customers color choices and height
- The best alternative for a large tank station and the material used is waterproof, UV resistant
- Easy clean and easy maintenance, stain-resistant surface that maintains its high gloss
- Ideal for office, schools, banks, hospitals, and outdoor uses
- Available: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Banepa, Trishuli, Charikot, Hetauda, Colbi Bara, Birgunj, Kalaiya, Jeetpur, Pokhara, Syangja, Palpa, Dang, Tulshipur, Nepalgunj, Surket, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar, Ilam, Abu Khairani, Sindhuli, Gaighat Udayapur, Rajbiraj, Patdari Morang, Urlabari, Damak, Dhulabari, Birtamod, Bhadrapur, Kakadbhitta, Chitwan, Narayanghat, Tadi, Butwal, Bhairahwa, Krishnanagar, Taulihawa, Chandranigapur, Garuda, Gaur, Malangwa, Lalbandi, Gaushala, Bardibas, Sakuwa Mahendranagar, Janakpur, Jaleshwor, Siraha Mirchaiya, Lahan, Itahari, Dharan, Biratnagar, Damauli, Gorkha, Katari, Lipnimal and other major cities
- Manufactured by Kapilvastu Glassfiber Industry, Butwal
There are no reviews yet.